- Ref: SHX00011
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Payroll
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A typical day will look like this:
- Running payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc.
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Assisting with bookkeeping and administration as required
It's essential that you have:
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end
- At least 3 years experience in a payroll bureau
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC and resolve any queries
What's in it for you?
As well as the chance to join a warm and friendly team & learn new skills, you will also receive a salary of circa £26,000, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, and free parking.
If you're interested in this Salford based payroll job, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you , it is only one of many that we are handling.
Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career options.