- Ref: EHX56
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have working knowledge of AML?
Are you looking for a role in a well-established company?
no further! We are currently recruiting for a number of AML
Administrators to join a reputable Liverpool based firm on a permanent
basis. These roles are a fantastic opportunity to further your career in
a highly professional environment that supports personal development.
If successful, you will be working in a company that values its employees, and offers fantastic benefits including generous holiday entitlement.
Responsibilities for the AML Administrator include:
- Reviewing on-boarding requests
- Collate relevant KYC and due diligence information
- Reviewing client data and ensuring it meets strict regulatory standards
- Adhere to financial crime processes and procedures
- Respond to queries in a timely manner
Requirements for the AML Administrator:
- Previous AML/KYC experience
- Experience reviewing on-boarding documents
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
So if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that is continuing to grow, this could be the role for you. If you have the relevant experience, apply now for the AML Administrator.