Management Accounts Assistant
- Ref: SHX111
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you seeking a new role within management accounts in a global and highly successful company? Do you have experience across bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts?
A unique opportunity has become available on the Liverpool market for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a market leading firm during an exciting period of expansion. Even in difficult times, 2020 has been a successful year for the firm, with increased profits, recruitment growth across all departments and brand-new offices. The growth plans are already in motion for 2021 and it looks like its going to be another fantastic year!
Alongside a competitive salary, my client can offer a full benefits package including 25 days holiday with the option to purchase a further 10 days, pension scheme, 10 CSR days and a variety of flexible benefits!
Working in a friendly and supportive team, the Management Accounts Assistant will work in a busy and varied role, with duties including:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Advanced bookkeeping, accounts payable and ad-hoc processes and review of these processes.
- VAT returns and other ad-hoc work
- Support and coach junior members of the team
- Provide support and assistance to other teams during their busy periods if primary commitments allow you to do so
Essential Requirements are:
- Experienced in preparing Management Accounts
- Experience in using desktop and/or cloud accounting package
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Confident and professional communication skills
With continued growth plans in place and excellent internal opportunities for career advancement, it is clear to see why this firm are a leading employer in Liverpool! If you meet the above requirements and are seeking an exciting new opportunity, then please apply now using the link below.