Audit & Accounts Senior
- Ref: SHX00004
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Would you like to work alongside ACA Qualified Partners in a boutique independent firm?
Would you like to join a firm who prioritises its employees training & well-being, and offers a supportive and rewarding environment?
A well established, independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their Knowsley team on a permanent basis.
What will your day look like?
- Managing a varied client portfolio including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Accounts preparation and management accounts
- Training and developing staff members
- Working closely with Partners to develop the business
- Management and delivery of audit assignments
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead smaller audits
- Manage client communication
- Monitor chargeability
What we need from you
- Experience of leading audits, planning, identifying key risks, and budgeting
- Experience of working with a varied portfolio if clients is also required.
- Leadership experience - managing, training and delegating work to juniors
Alongside a competitive salary and full benefits package, my client can offer a a varied and diverse portfolio of clients, and excellent career progression. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with one of Merseyside's key accounting firms, then please apply using the link below!