- Ref: SHX6
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A brand new opportunity has become available with one of Liverpool's longest established Chartered Accountancy firms for an experienced Accountant. My client holds an excellent reputation across the North West for providing a tailored and specialist service to a varied client portfolio.
They are now looking for an Accountant to join their thriving team on a permanent basis, with a key focus on management accounts. The successful candidate will be confident in all aspects of management accounting who is proficient in cloud based software, particularly Xero.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Completing management Accounts
- Statutory accounts preparation for a varied client portfolio
- Training and overseeing junior team members
- Key point of contact for clients, providing client training on cloud based software
- Moving clients onto cloud based packages
The Accountant will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in accountancy practice
- Confident in completing management accounts
- Qualified, studying or QBE candidates will be considered
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading accounting firm based in impressive city centre offices! Going forward, their will be flexible working options and excellent opportunities for career development.
Please apply using the link below!