- Ref: RWX7362
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Freight Forwarding
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A well respected and longstanding Freight Forwarding company based in the Knowsley area are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity for someone with knowledge of sea freight operations to join a small, family owned business which promotes internal progression and where the successful candidate can really make an impact.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Shipping Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Arranging the import and export of European cargo
- Negotiating rates with a variety of shipping lines and haulage companies
- Customer liaison via email and telephone on a daily basis
- Completing freight documentation and customs entries
Essential Requirements are:
- Must have either Shipping or Freight Forwarding experience
- Confident when dealing with customers
- Team player
If you have all of the above requirements for the Shipping Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.