- Ref: HSCX599
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Located in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, my client is globally renowned finance firm that is currently in the process of expanding their UK operations even further.
Following an increase in overall business, my client is looking for a professional Administrator to join their growing Tax team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have proven administration experience in a professional services environment, ideally with an understanding of tax.
This role will be interviewing via Microsoft Teams and will be starting working from home, with a laptop and other equipment provided before your first day. You will receive a salary up to £18,000, extensive benefits and real opportunities for career development and progression. Throughout 2020, this company promoted a high number of employees into more senior roles!
Working with the Tax team, the Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to members of the tax team and management
- Reviewing and preparing cases for the team
- Monitoring performance and workflow throughout the department
- Assisting with any urgent cases, reviewing information and gathering data as required
The Tax Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven administration experience, ideally working within a Tax team or experience with tax administration
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Confident and professional communication
What my client can offer:
- Salary up to £18,000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Employee discount package
- Real opportunities for career development
- Laptop and other equipment for working from home
If you are looking to work for a highly successful, global firm in a busy and varied role, then please apply using the link below!