- Ref: HSCX688
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a global finance and advisory firm for a Workflow Administrator to join their busy and sociable team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time for the company as they continue to expand their operations further with new city centre offices and further plans for growth.
The successful candidate will act as a key point of support for the team, handling a high volume of cases and preparing workloads for senior members of the team. You will initially start the role working from home, wth a laptop and other equipment provided before your first day.
In return for your expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and excellent opportunities for progression!
Working in a busy and varied role, the Workflow Administrator will be responsible for:
- Take ownership for creation and development of administrative tasks including work flow allocation
- Data management using local workflow systems
- Stakeholder communication
- Production of MI
- Point of contact for the team to support with their day to day activities.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience in an administrative role, ideally from finance, accounting, financial services however other professional services will be considered
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience working with workflow would be beneficial
If you are looking to commit to a globally successful company on a permanent basis, then this is the role for you! As the firm continues to expand, there are plenty of internal opportunities for career progression for the successful candidate.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Workflow Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.