Purchase Ledger Admin Assistant
- Ref: SHX1119HH
- Industry: Property Management
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client is looking for an administration assistant/purchase ledger clerk to work on the Treasury Management portfolio for a leading retailer.
Working out of brand new state of the art offices in Liverpool City centre you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the Inbox daily - printing invoices and receipts
- Deal with queries from Landlords.
- Assist with queries from the Client as necessary.
- Code ad hoc invoices for approval by surveyor.
- Input coded ad hoc invoices to system.
- Assist with the checking of rental invoices received to check for rent increases/adjustments.
- Update system with change of Landlord’s bank details details.
- Assist with the maintenance of the database for new properties.
- Assist with the production of quarterly VAT reports.
- Assist with banking.
- Assist with payment runs/ad hoc payments as and when necessary;
- Assist with other areas of team as required.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the Accounts Assistant and Management Surveyor on all aspects of the portfolio.
In return my client can offer fantastic benefits including 33 days holiday per year.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, then please apply.