- Ref: EHX7684
- Industry: Financial Services/Wealth Management
- Categories: Wealth & Investment Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have strong administration skills from an investment background?
are currently recruiting for a Investment Administrator to join a
successful company based in Liverpool city centre. The role is a
permanent position and the company offer fantastic benefits including
generous holiday entitlement and life assurance cover.
The successful candidate will be part of an established team working alongside Investment Managers; you will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties for the Investment Administrator include:
- Deliver excellent client service
- Account opening and closing
- Adhere to FCA regulations
- General administration including processing payments, arranging client meetings etc.
- Performing account maintenance and maintaining client static data
- Front office experience within a wealth & investment company is preferable
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Highly organised
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a company that is going through a lot of exciting change. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Investment Administrator please apply now!