- Ref: HSCX65
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant to join an established and highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants in their Knowsley office. My client are well known in the market for their provision of tailored and specialist services including business advisory, taxation, accounts and payroll.
With an increased client portfolio, this leading firm require an experienced Practice Accountant to take on an important role in the business whilst working with the Partners to grow the firm further.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a varied client portfolio including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Accounts preparation and management accounts
- Training and developing Accounts Assistants
- Working closely with the Partners to develop the business
The successful candidate will have the below skills & experience:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Proven experience working at a Senior / Semi-Senior level in Practice
- Genuine interest in progressing your career further within a forward thinking firm
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established firm that can offer a salary up to £35,000 plus excellent career development opportunities. You will have the chance to work with a fantastic client base whilst assisting with overall business growth and strategy.
For further information, please apply using the link below!