Supply Chain Coordinator
- Ref: RWX12055
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Freight Forwarding
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A well-known Freight Forwarder in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Shipping/Freight Forwarding experience to join a close knit team and apply/develop their operational knowledge.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem solving skills and will ideally have previous experience in the maritime industry. Our client is offering a fantastic salary and benefits which include free parking on site.
- Tracking shipments and keeping the client constantly updated with any changes to their cargo
- Ensuring correct documentation is received on time for customs clearance
- Booking haulage with preferred suppliers
- Dealing with general customer queries
- Processing bookings
- Liaising with shipping lines
Essential Requirements are:
- MUST have shipping line or freight forwarding experience
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have all of the above requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.