- Ref: HSCX45
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
One of Liverpool's largest finance companies are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy and friendly team. All employees are currently working from home and will provide the successful candidate with a laptop and any other required software.
This global company hold an exceptional reputation in their field and have continued to expand at a rapid rate, even throughout 2020. With an increase in overall business, this market leader are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This will be a busy and varied role that can offer a salary up to £18,000 depending on experience, an extensive benefits package and clear opportunities for career development!
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Prepare and post journals
- Bank Reconciliation and cash book analysis
- Processing invoices again POs
- Processing transactions and setting up payments runs
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
The successful candidate will have the below skills & experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Genuine interest in an accounting career
What my client can offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Discounts for local businesses
- Pension Scheme
- Proven career progression
- Laptop for working from home
If you have experience in a similar accounts / finance role and are looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply using the link below! With my client continuing to develop their business, now is the right time to join and make a real difference to the firm and your career!