- Ref: EHX3421
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Are you immediately available?
Do you come from a strong administration background?
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a large financial services company based in Liverpool. The role is initially a 10 month fixed term contract however there could be the potential for this to turn into a more permanent position.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and confident communicating across all levels.
Duties for the Project Coordinator include:
- Data analysis, report writing and meeting co-ordination.
- Making corrections to procedures and updating documents
- Reviewing process flow documents for accuracy
- Co-ordination of meetings and workshops
- Diary management
- Work closely with IT testing team and external stakeholders
- Experience of process mapping software
- Must be well organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A solid background of project/administrative experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills required.
If you think you have the necessary experience for the Project Coordinator please apply now!