- Ref: HSCX67
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Payroll
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
An established and reputable accountancy firm currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is the ideal role for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking to work with a local and successful firm who are based away from the city centre.
Working in a team of 4, the successful candidate will be joining a busy bureau environment, with over 1000 payrolls and a highly diverse client base. The team work closely together and alternate between tasks to ensure everyone has a varied and interesting role.
Due to the busy nature of the position, my client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experience from Payroll, ideally from a bureau environment, however candidates working in an all-round in-house payroll position will also be considered.
Working in a friendly and supportive team, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working as a team to process 1000 payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Completing end to end payroll for a varied client base
- Liaising with clients over the phone, handling any payroll related queries
- Completing furlough claims on behalf of clients
- Managing auto-enrolment
- Liaising with HMRC
The Payroll Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within payroll, ideally from a bureau environment, however candidates who have worked in a busy, all round in-house payroll position will also be considered
- Experienced in processing furlough claims
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Experience with Sage Payroll 50 would be highly advantageous
If you have the above skills and experience and are looking to move to a company that really looks after their employees, then please apply using the link below!