Accounts Assistant - Study Support Provided!
- Ref: HSCX287
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Based in impressive city centre offices, my client is of a Manchester's leading firms of Accountants and due to growth across the business, they are now looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their thriving team. This leading firm offer a tailored and specialist service to their clients, with services covering accounts, tax and audit.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, the successful candidate will work in a varied role whilst being supported through professional qualifications. You will also receive a competitive remuneration package and excellent opportunities for career development.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- Assisting with audit planning
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role within accountancy practice
- Confident IT skills
- Professional communication skills
- A genuine interest in progressing your accounting career
This is a fantastic opportunity that can offer full study support, an excellent training scheme and real career opportunities. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and are looking for a new and exciting role, then please apply using the link below!