Audit & Accounts Senior - Full or Part time
- Ref: HSCX34
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Temp
About the Role
Marshall Moore are assisting a well-established and highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants in their search for an Audit & Accounts Senior. My client is a large independent firm who provide a focused and specialist service to clients with services including accountancy, wealth management and taxation planning.
This is a varied and interesting role that is best suited to an ACA / ACCA qualified / part qualified candidate, with proven experience in audit and accounts. QBE candidates with extensive experience will also be considered.
The successful candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package, ongoing training and career development opportunities. My client can also be extremely flexible with working hours and can consider both part time and full time working options.
Whilst managing a portfolio of clients, the Audit & Accounts Senior will also be responsible for:
- Leading statutory audits, completing audits from planning to completion
- Preparation of client accounts including charities, pension schemes and consolidated accounts
- Supervising staff members
- Working closely with Partners to develop the business
- Some travel to clients across the North West
Required Skills / Experience:
- ACA / ACCA qualified or part qualified
- QBE candidates with extensive experience in a similar role with all be considered
- Proven experience working in both audit and accounts
- Ability to prioritise and take ownership of tasks
- Experience in managing assistant level staff members
What my client can offer:
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience within audit
- Autonomy within the role and the opportunity to work at a strategic level with the Partners
- Part time and flexible working will be considered
- Varied benefits package
If you are looking to commit to a reputable and successful firm in a mixed role, then this is the opportunity for you! The feedback from candidates that have moved into a new role with this firm has always been extremely positive and it is clear to see why they are a key employer in the local area!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit & Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.