Audit & Accounts Senior
- Ref: HSCX900
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
With impressive offices in the heart of Chester City Centre and across the wider North West region, my client is a leading accounting firm that is held in high esteem in their field. This market leading firm provide a specialist and tailored service to all clients and due to growth across the business, they are now looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their busy Chester team.
Working in a senior level role, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing junior members of the team, reviewing workloads, managing the whole audit process and providing ongoing support to their clients.
This will be a busy and diverse role that can offer a competitive remuneration package, a real work life balance and opportunities for career development into a managerial role.
The Audit & Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Leading audits for a varied client portfolio, completing audits from preparation to completion
- Assisting with audit budgets
- Reviewing junior employees work
- Accounts preparation and tax returns
What my client can offer:
- Salary up to £37,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North West's key Accounting firms, so if you have the above experience and are looking for a more challenging and rewarding role, please apply using the link below!