- Ref: HSCX90
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have proven administration experience with excellent skills in organisation and attention to detail? Are you looking for a varied role within Project Management?
A unique opportunity has become available on the Liverpool market for an experienced and professional administration to join a highly successful, global firm on a permanent basis. As the company continues to expand globally, there has been an increased workload for the Project Management Office and they require support within their busy and friendly team.
The role will cover project administration, managing project data, working with clients and teams within the business and assisting with project time lines
My client's impressive offices are based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, however this role will be interviewing and starting remotely, with all equipment provided before your start date.
Working closely with Project Managers, the Project Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of projects across the business including
- Maintaining project management data including action logs and risk logs
- General team administration including booking project meetings and setting up conference calls
- Building and maintaining client portals
- Working with a variety of systems including client accounting systems
- Providing overall support to the wider PMO team
The Project Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
- Administration experience in a busy and varied role
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Confident in using all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
What my client can offer:
- Salary up to £18,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible benefits package
- Employee discount scheme
- Pension / insurances
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally successful firm that can offer real career progression in a friendly and supportive environment. To apply for this position, please use the link below!