Administrator - HR & Learning and Development
- Ref: HSCX223
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Temp
About the Role
Are you an experienced Administrator who is looking to join a global firm that is a market leader in their field? Do you have an interest in HR and L&D?
Based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, my client is an established and globally successful firm that hold an excellent reputation in their specialist field. Following growth across the business, particularly in the UK, they are now looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy and friendly HR / L&D team on a permanent basis.
This role is best suited to a candidate with previous administration experience in a professional services environment, with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a number of tasks at once. You will be starting your new position remotely, however full equipment and training will be provided.
Working in a varied and interesting role, the Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assisting with candidate onboarding
- Providing support to recruiters, managers and HR with any recruitment requirements
- Maintaining L&D coordination and managing L&D records
- Assisting with appraisal processes
- Responsible for managing HR records including holidays, absence management
What my client can offer:
- £18,000 - £22,000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Career training and development
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a thriving HR environment, with a firm that can offer real career progression and a fantastic remuneration package. If this is a role of interest, then please apply using the link below!