- Ref: HSCX588
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A globally renowned firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Team Administrator to join their expanding operations on a permanent basis.
Due to extensive growth across the business, my client requires an experienced and professional Administrator to join their team and are looking for a candidate with proven experience in a similar role. The role will be interviewing and starting remotely, however equipment will be provided and there will be a thorough training scheme in place.
Since opening the Liverpool sites, this firm have expanded at an extraordinary rate and the plans look to continue in to 2021, so this is the ideal time to join and make your mark. You will be rewarded with a fantastic remuneration package, excellent career development opportunities and the chance to work for one of regions key employers.
Working in a friendly and supportive team, the Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for team members and management
- Booking meetings, coordinating Outlook calendars, booking travel and accommodation
- Processing expenses
- Compiling PowerPoint presentations for Managers and wider teams
- Managing team data including holidays using Microsoft Excel
- Assist with any ad hoc projects
The Team Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Competent in using all Microsoft Office
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What my client can offer:
- Salary £15,000 - £18,000
- 25 days holiday
- Employee discount package
- Laptop for working from home
- Flexible benefits
- Excellent training and development
If you are looking to join a highly successful firm during an exciting period of growth and expansion, then please apply using the link below!