Audit & Accounts Senior
- Ref: HSCX90
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you ACCA / ACA Qualified, part qualified or nearly qualified and seeking a new challenge? Do you have ambitions to work for a highly successful firm where you can develop your career as the firm continues to expand?
Marshall Moore are currently working closely with a Liverpool based firm of Chartered Accountants who hold an excellent reputation in the local market. Even with the uncertainity of 2020, my client has continued to grow and they will be entering 2021 with even further growth plans in place. With an increased client base and new additional offices, now is a fantastic time to join the company!
In return for your expertise and experience, my client can offer a competitive remuneration package, sociable working environment, free parking and opportunities for career development. Flexible working or part time hours can also be considered.
The Audit & Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Working in a split 70% accounts and 30% audit role
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Reviewing the work of Semi-Seniors and Trainees
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- QBE, Part qualified or qualified candidates will be considered
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Xero and IRIS software packages would be beneficial
What's On Offer?
- Free Parking
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Career Opportunities
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.