- Ref: HSCX3322
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have proven Administration experience from a professional services company (finance, financial services, legal)? Are you looking to join a globally successful company on a permanent basis that can offer a fantastic benefits / salary package and clear cut plans for career progression?
Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is one of Liverpool's most sought after employers due to their development opportunities, friendly working environment and excellent remuneration packages. The past couple of years has seen this company expand at an exceptional rate and it seems 2021 will be no different!
They are now looking for an experienced Administrator to join a brand new team on a permanent basis. The role will be interviewing and starting remotely, with equipment provided before your first day.
The Operations Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for a variety of administration based tasks across different areas of the business
- Assisting with projects and process improvements
- Maintaining data using the new in-house system and Microsoft Office
- Working with Project Managers and Operations Managers to transfer data onto the new system
The Operations Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in an administration role within a professional services environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a wider team
What my client can offer:
- £18,000 - £20,000
- 25 days holiday (option to purchase 10 more)
- Equipment for working at home
- Flexible benefits package
- Proven career development
This is an un-missable opportunity on the Liverpool market to join a globally renowned firm as they continue to grow! If you are looking for a busy and varied role that can offer real career opportunities, then please apply using the below link!