- Ref: HSCX6677
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Team Leader/Supervisory
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced Operations Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you want to join a globally successful firm as they continue to expand their operations in the UK?
With offices in over 100 locations globally, my client is one of the world's biggest and most successful names in finance and due to continued success, particularly in the UK, they are expanding their Liverpool base even further. With an increased workload and plans for continued growth in place, this market leader are now looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the day to day running of the Data Analysis team.
As this is a senior level appointment, experience in leading and managing a team from a professional services environment is essential. You will have a proven track record in people management, performance and workflow management and project implementation / process improvement.
Reporting into Senior Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage the day to day running of the team including staff management, workflow management and reporting into senior management
- Oversight allocation, quality review and manage the work output of the Hub team to ensure outputs are to the required time and quality and are within budget
- Engage with client facing teams on operational performance (for example, quality and timeliness metrics and being point of escalation).
- Compiling forecast information from across the business in order to allocate resources accordingly
- Report monthly to stakeholders across the business
- Support process improvement and change management
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in team management from a professional services environment - financial services, accounting and finance, legal
- Experience with MI reporting and rolling out MI across business operations
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Confident and professional communication skills
What my client can offer:
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible benefits package
- Currently working from home
- Fantastic training and development plan
With the company looking forward to a busy and exciting 2021, now is the time to join and make a real difference! For more information or to express your interest, please apply using the link below!