Personal Tax Manager
- Ref: HSCX3567
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a globally renowned accountancy and business advisory firm that offers a range of specialist and tailored services to a varied portfolio of clients. Following extensive growth throughout 2020, this market leading firm are now looking to expand their tax team with a Personal Tax Manager.
As this is a senior level opportunity, my client requires a candidate with proven experience in personal tax, who is ATT qualified, however QBE candidates will also be considered. In return for your expertise, this role can offer a salary up to £35,000 depending on experience alongside a highly competitive benefits package including insurances, pension scheme, 25 days holiday, employee discount package for local business and a number of flexible benefits.
Reporting into Senior Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and compliance of personal and corporate tax returns
- Responsible for leading and managing a team
- Completing 1-2-1s, team meetings and training for new staff members
- Workflow management across the team and allocating work
- Managing projects throughout the Tax department
- QA of personal, corporate and tax returns processed by the tax hub tea
- Also involved in employment tax and new projects within the team
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
The Personal Tax Manager will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience with personal tax work
- ATT qualified or QBE
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Excellent IT skills, ideally with a knowledge of Alphatax or CCH, however training will be provided
- Confident and professional communication skills
If you have experience in personal tax and a proven track record of team management, then please apply using the link below. With growth plans already in place for 2021, now is a fantastic time to join this global firm as they continue to develop globally!