Data Analytics Assistant Manager
- Ref: HSCX9750
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Team Leader/Supervisory
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A globally successful and highly regarded finance company currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Data Analytics Assistant Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. With growth across the business and further development plans in place for 2021, now is the time to join this prestigious company as they continue to expand their operations.
The Data Analytics Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the team, training and coaching team members, completing 1-2-1s and liaising with stakeholders across the business. You will also work across a number of projects and will be responsible for process improvement and implementation across your department.
As this is a Managerial level role, the successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar position, with a strong background in leading and managing a team. You must also have experience within data analytics with proven use of QlikView, Power Bi or Tableau.
Based in impressive city centre offices, this market leading firm can offer a competitive salary, unrivalled career opportunities and a full benefits package including 25 days holiday with the option of purchasing an extra 10 days, 10 CSR days, pension scheme and insurances.
Responsibilities for the Data Analytics Assistant Manager will include:
- Manage the day to day running of the team including staff management, workflow management and reporting into senior management
- Oversight allocation, quality review and manage the work output of the Hub team to ensure outputs are to the required time and quality and are within budget
- Engage with client facing teams on operational performance (for example, quality and timeliness metrics and being point of escalation).
- Compiling forecast information from across the business in order to allocate resources accordingly
- Report monthly to stakeholders across the business
- Support process improvement and change management
Requirements for the Data Analytics Associate:
- Proven experience in managing a team within a similar data analytics roles
- Ability to lead and manage a team, providing support and training to team members
- Excellent IT skills - Advanced Excel, QlikView or Power Bi
- Experience with coding in SQL, VBA or Python would be ideal
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders across the business
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that values its staff members and provides excellent benefits. If you meet the above criteria - apply now!