Investment Management Assistant
- Ref: HSCX2727
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Senior Investment Administration
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Investment Management Assistant to join one of Liverpool's most established and reputable wealth and investment firms on a permanent basis. With a growing client base and increase in overall business, my client is looking to expand their front office team as they continue their growth plans in to 2021.
The Investment Assistant will be working closely with experienced Investment Managers and will work in a varied and interesting role, with duties covering client meetings, reporting and specialist, technical administration.
For this position, my client requires a candidate with proven experience from the wealth and investment industry, either in a front office or operational / administration based role. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join front office and make a real impact to the company and their clients.
The Investment Management Assistant will be responsible for:
- Working alongside Investment Managers
- Attending client meetings
- Performing technical investment administration across all levels
- Managing and opening accounts
- Reporting duties
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience from the wealth and investment industry, either in a front office, middle office or operational / administration role
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Genuine interest in the wealth and investment industry
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail
What my client can offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Varied benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Real career progression and training
This is a unique opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced Investment candidate to join a growing firm in their front office. In return for your expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you meet the above requirements, then please apply using the link below!