- Ref: HSCX2626
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you studying towards or have recently completed your AAT? Are you looking to join a busy and successful accountancy practice that hold an excellent reputation in their field?
One of the Wirral's most established accounting firms have a fantastic opportunity for an AAT Accountant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. With a growing client base and increased workload, it seems that 2021 is going to be another successful year for the firm.
Working closely with Qualified and Senior Accountants, the successful candidate will work in a varied role across accounts preparation, management accounts, tax and VAT. In return for your hard work and commitment, my client can offer full study support and excellent opportunities for career development.
The AAT Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a varied client portfolio
- Management accounts preparation
- VAT returns
- Personal and corporate tax returns
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in an accountancy practice
- Studying towards AAT or AAT qualified
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload within set deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local Wirral firm that can offer real career development! You will work with a varied client base and will receive excellent training and support from the team.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply using the link below!