Chartered Accountant - Partner Progression
- Ref: HSCX100
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A unique opportunity has become available on the Wirral market for a Qualified Accountant to join an established and specialist company on a permanent basis. Due to extensive growth and high demand from their established client base, this company are looking to set up a brand new practice to run alongside their already successful company.
Working alongside the COO and FD, the successful candidate will be responsible for heading up the new practice, building a team and managing a varied and specialist client base. You will also work closely with the senior team to establish the practice, implement processes and develop the client base further.
This is a permanent opportunity that can offer a highly competitive salary / benefits package and flexible working options, with 3 days in the office and two days from home.
Working in an autonomous and varied role, the Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in setting up a new practice to work alongside an established company
- Process and procedure implementation
- Managing a portfolio of clients, assisting with any accounting and general advisory requirements
- Accounts preparation and completion
- VAT returns
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- Providing an advisory service across accounting, tax and overall business services
- Management accounts
- Main point of contact for HMRC and Companies House
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- You must hold a practising licence
- Ability to manage a varied client base whilst bringing in new business
- Experienced in leading and managing a team
- Innovative and forward thinker
What my client can offer
- Competitive salary
- Varied benefits package
- Flexible working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
This is a fantastic opportunity where the successful candidate can really make the role their own. If this is potentially a position of interest, please apply using the link below!