- Ref: HSCX7878
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced Audit Senior who is looking to make the step into a Managerial role? Are you currently working as an Audit Manager and looking to make the move to a firm that can offer genuine career progression?
An exciting opportunity has become available on the Manchester market for an experienced Audit Executive to join one of the UK's largest firms on a permanent basis. Following an exciting period of growth, this market leading firm are looking to expand their audit team further at a senior level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising Assistants, leading audits at various client sites and overseeing all fieldwork. Working in a senior level position, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied client base whilst making a real difference to the team.
Alongside a competitive salary, my client can offer genuine career development, flexible working options and an impressive benefits package.
The Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading audits at various client sites
- Taking ownership of audit fieldwork and audit planning
- Overseeing a team of Assistants, briefing the team on audit plans and quality checking their work
- Supervising and leading a team
- Monitoring progress against timescales and budgets
- Resolving complex audit and accounting queries
You will have the below skills & experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Excellent client service skills
What my client can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Salary sacrifice schemes including purchasing more holidays
Now is the time to join this renowned firm as they continue to expand their client base and overall business. If you want to work for a forward thinking firm that can offer flexible working options, fantastic benefits and a diverse client portfolio, then please apply using the link below!