- Ref: HSCX1144
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
One of the Wirral's largest and most successful Accounting firms is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their busy and thriving team on a permanent basis. Following a successful 2020, this leading firm are looking to expand their team further as we enter 2021.
As this is a senior level appointment, my client requires a candidate with extensive experience in a similar role within practice, with a strong background in accounts preparation, tax and client management. The successful candidate will be responsible for their own diverse client portfolio, however there will be no sales, administration or payroll work with this role as this is handled by a separate support team.
This is a fantastic opportunity on the Wirral market that can offer a friendly working environment, a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits package including a generous bonus scheme!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing and diverse client portfolio
- Accounts preparation
- Tax returns
- VAT returns
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within practice
- QBE/ Qualified candidates will be considered for this position
- Good IT skills with the ability to use different accounting software
- Confident and professional communication
What this role can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance that increases with each year at the company
- flexibility on start and finish times
- Varied benefits including cycle to work, smart phones, training costs
If you are looking to work for a local and innovative accounting firm that can offer real career opportunities, then please apply using the link below!