- Ref: HSCX1001
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you a Chartered Accountant who is looking to take your next career step now that you are qualified? Are you looking for a more autonomous role with a varied client base, excellent career opportunities and competitive salary?
My client is a large independent firm who are held in high esteem in the North West accountancy market. Even with the uncertainty of the past 5 months, they have continued to prosper and are now looking for a Chartered Accountant to join their busy team on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for a qualified Accountant that is looking to commit to a firm long term and progress as the company continues to grow.
This will be a busy and varied role that can offer a competitive salary, remuneration package and opportunities for career development.
The Chartered Accountant will work closely with the Partner and will be responsible for:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Training and developing junior members of the team
- Assisting with the development of the business
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- ACA Qualified
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)If you are an ambitious and career driven candidate, then please apply now using the link below.The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.