- Ref: HSCX1010
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Payroll
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to ongoing success and an increased client base, this reputable firm are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a varied and busy role, working with a diverse portfolio of clients, therefore experience in a similar payroll bureau position is essential.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Completing weekly and monthly payroll for a varied client portfolio
- Pension auto enrolments
- Processing P45's, P46's, P60's
- Handling any complex payroll queries
- Processing starters / leavers
The Payroll Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience in a payroll bureau environment
- Confident working to strict deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
My client is a leading Liverpool firm that can offer a fantastic working environment within a supportive team. The salary for the role ranges from £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits. If you are looking for a role with excellent training and progression, please apply using the link below!