Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior
- Ref: HSCX1200
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A brand new opportunity has become available in Chester city centre for an experienced Practice Accountant to join a leading accountancy firm on a permanent basis. Due to continued success and ongoing growth, my client is now seeking an experienced Practice candidate to join and assist in building the client portfolio.
The successful candidate along with other team members will provide a specialist and tailored service to a varied portfolio of clients, with services covering tax and overall accounting support. Due to the nature of the role, this firm requires a candidate with proven experience working in practice and the ability to complete tax returns and accounts preparation to a high standard.
This is an exciting time to join the firm as they continue to expand and build upon their varied client portfolio.
The Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a varied client portfolio
- Tax returns
- VAT returns
- Assist with tax planning and advisory duties
- Managing client queries in a timely and professional manner
This role is best suited to a candidate with the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in a practice environment
- Ability to complete tax returns and account preparation
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Ability to build and develop professional relationships
If you are looking for a role that can offer autonomy whilst providing a platform to build upon an already established book of clients, then this is the role for you!
If you meet all of the requirements or would like a confidential chat through the role, please apply using the link below.