Accountant - Full or Part Time
- Ref: HSCX9090
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Are you an experienced Practice Accountant with a background in audit? Are you looking for a fixed term contract opportunity that can offer work life balance and part time hours?
I am currently working with an established and reputable Wirral based firm who are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their small and friendly team on a fixed term basis until the end of January. This role has become available due to an increased workload and overall growth across the business, so the role will be reviewed to see if the contract will need to be extended.
The successful candidate will provide a variety of services to a wide range of clients including audit, accounts preparation, tax returns and general business advice. The role can be flexible around you and the Partners are happy to consider full or part time (minimum of 2 days).
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a varied portfolio of clients
- Completing audits and audit fieldwork
- Tax returns
- Reporting directly into the Partners and assisting with any further duties across the business
This role requires a candidate with the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in practice
- Recent experience in completing client audits
- Experience and knowledge of tax returns
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team on a fixed term contract, with the offer of flexible / part time hours, a competitive salary and the chance to work with a fantastic client base. For more information or to register your interest, please apply using the link below!