- Ref: HSCX22
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Project Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced MI Analyst who is looking to join a global firm as they continue to expand their operations? Are you looking for a role that can offer autonomy in a friendly and busy work environment, alongside a competitive salary and impressive benefits package?
A global and highly successful company are looking for an experienced MI Analyst to join their impressive city centre offices on a permanent basis. With company growth looking to continue into 2021, my client is looking to grow the MI & Reporting team further and there is clear progression into a senior role for the successful candidate.
As this is a technical level role, my client requires a candidate with experience in a similar position, with experience in developing systems using MI / BI and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The MI Analyst will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for system development
- Working closely with the team manager to expand the department
- Developing and delivering MI reporting
- delivering performance reports
- Operational reporting
- Demand and resource forecasting
- Create and manage a quality framework to be rolled out across the business
The MI Analyst will have skills and experience in the below areas:
- Experience in a similar MI Analyst role
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, SQL, QlikView
- Experience using Visual Basic/C++ would be an advantage
- Experience in developing systems using MI/BI
- Able to manage and manipulate large data sets
What my client can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase more
- Employee discounts
- Pension Scheme
This is a brand new role to the Liverpool market that can offer a fantastic career to the successful candidate! This global company prioritise their employees and are recognised as one of the key recruiters in the local area. For your skills and expertise, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and thorough benefits package!
To learn more about the role or to confirm your interest, please apply using the link below!