- Ref: HSCX4
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have experience in personal or corporate tax and are either ATT qualified or QBE? Are you looking to make a move into a global firm where you will work in a busy and varied supervisory role?
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic new opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced tax candidate to join an international firm on a permanent basis. This market leading firm have gone from strength to strength and have ambitious growth plans in place for 2021.
Working a senior level role in the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for coaching and training team members, monitoring team productivity and workflow / project management.
This is an exciting and varied role, with duties including:
- Personal and corporate tax
- Coaching and training team members
- Working on projects across the business
- Workflow management, distributing work to team members
- Managing quality within the team
The Tax Supervisor will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience in a tax role with an understanding of personal and corporate tax
- Ideally ATT qualified or QBE
- Mentoring / Supervisory experience
- Systems experience - CCH and Alphatax
- Confident and professional communication skills
What the company can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression opportunities
This is a unique opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced Tax candidate to move into a Team Leader / Supervisory role. Feedback from candidates who have joined the firm has always been fantastic, making my client one of the key recruiters in the local area.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply using the link below!