- Ref: HSCX1
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Project Management
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who is looking for a fixed term contract opportunity with a global firm? Are you looking for a hands on role within a supportive and busy environment?
Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a global finance company who offer tailored and specialist services to clients worldwide. 2020 has been a busy year for the company and with growth plans continuing to 2021, they are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Business Analyst will work alongside a project team and will be responsible for:
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Gather data to enable understanding, analysis and documentation of business processes
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Use questioning techniques to challenge requests if the scope, benefits and proposed deliverables are unclear
- Maintain a broad overview of organisation needs and commercial activities across related functions.
- Analyse available data to create suggestions on moving forward.
- Business Case Development
- Business Engagement
Due to the nature of this role, my client requires a candidate with the below skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role within a professional services environment
- Ideally qualified in an industry recognised discipline e.g. Prince 2, Agile
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and interpret business requirements
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is a unique opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced Business Analyst to make a real difference in a global firm! If you meet the above requirements, please apply using the link below!