- Ref: HSCX22
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Project Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A brand new opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager to join a global firm in their Liverpool city centre offices on a permanent basis. Due to ongoing growth plans across all offices, my client requires an experienced Project Manager to come onboard and head up a number of exciting projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end of end management of projects, from inception to implementation. You will also responsible for overseeing a team, training staff members and acting as a key point of contact for stakeholders.
As this is a senior level position, my client requires a candidate with proven project management experience within a professional services environment, with the ability to lead and manage a team. In return for your expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and opportunities for career progression.
Working in a supportive and busy team, the Project Manager's duties will include:
- Delivering projects across all departments
- Defining project scope, costs and constraints
- End to end management of the project including testing, design, planning and implementation
- Budget management
- Process design, mapping and implementation
- Managing a team, completing training, 1-2-1s and performance reviews
- Key point of contact for Stakeholders
The Project Manager will have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Proven experience working in end to end project management
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Confident and professional communication
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
What the company can offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Employee discount package
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
With the company going through extensive growth, this is a fantastic time to join and contribute to the wide variety of projects.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply using the link below!