Practice Accountant / Client Manager - Full or Part Time
- Ref: HSCX3030
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available with an independent firm of chartered accountants based in North Wirral for a Client Manager! Due to an increased client base and overall workload, this successful and reputable firm require a qualified or QBE Accountant with a minimum of 4 years experience in practice to join on a permanent basis.
This firm offers a range specialist services to a varied portfolio of clients including accounts, tax and business advisory. This role will be involved in all services and the successful candidate will be responsible for their own personal portfolio of clients.
Alongside a negotiable salary, this leading firm can offer 25 days holiday, discretionary bonus scheme, pension scheme and flexible working options - full time or part time will be considered.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, the Client Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining regular contact with a portfolio of clients
- Managing client reporting deadlines for accounts and tax
- Producing and reviewing limited company and sole trader accounts
- Producing and reviewing personal and corporation tax returns
- Assisting clients with ad hoc project and strategic work where required
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or QBE
- Minimum of 4 years experience in practice
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a varied and autonomous role with a growing firm! If you are looking for a part time or full time role in Wirral and meet the above requirements, please apply using the link below!