Tax Senior / Semi-Senior
- Ref: HSCX98989
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available in Liverpool city centre for a Tax Senior / Semi-Senior to join a large, highly successful firm on a permanent basis. Even during the uncertain times of 2020, my client has continued to flourish and they are now looking to expand their tax team further.
This is a fantastic role that will cover corporate and personal tax for a varied client base, whilst giving the successful candidate the opportunity to lead a team and become involved with departmental projects. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a more hands on role, with the ability to train and coach other team members.
As this is a senior level appointment, my client requires a candidate with a proven background in tax, ideally with some supervisory experience. Candidates who are QBE, Qualified or studying will be considered.
Working in a supervisory capacity within the team, the Tax Senior responsibilities will include:
- Working in a mixed role, completing tax returns for both corporate and personal clients
- Overseeing the day to day running of the team
- Supporting and training team members
Essential Requirements are:
- You will have proven experience working in a similar tax based role, ideally with experience across personal and corporate tax
- Experience in leading / supervising a team would be beneficial
- Qualified, part-qualified and QBE candidates will be considered for this opportunity
- Confident and professional communication skills
What the firm can offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a varied and diverse role
- Regular team incentives
- 25 days holiday
If you are looking to join a well known firm who hold an excellent reputation in their field, then this is the role for you! With the offer of a competitive salary, a full benefits package and career development, it is clear to see why my client is a highly sought after firm on the Liverpool market.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Senior Tax Associate position, then please apply now using the link below.