- Ref: Payroll Administrator
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Payroll
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced payroll professional who is looking for a varied and autonomous role within a leading accounting firm? Do you want to work for a firm that can offer a competitive salary, real progression opportunities and a full benefits package?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Payroll Administrator to join a renowned and progressive Accounting company in their Wirral based offices. Due to ongoing expansion plans, my client requires a candidate with proven experience in a payroll bureau to commit to the team on a long term basis.
Alongside an impressive remuneration package, my client can offer additional benefits including bonus schemes, regular staff events funded by the company and unrivalled training plans.
The day to day duties of this role include:
- Processing weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual payrolls for a varied portfolio of clients
- Dealing with complex payroll queries
- Liaising with HMRC
- Working as part of a wider team to handle any payroll processes
The Payroll Administrator will have the below skill set and experience:
- Proven experience within a payroll bureau environment
- Ability to process high volume payroll for a variety of clients
- Confident and professional communication skills
If you are seeking a varied and interesting role within tax, that can offer real career development opportunities within a supportive and friendly team, then this is the role for you!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.