- Ref: HSCX209
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Located in fantastic city centre offices, my client is a large independent firm of Chartered Accountants who provide tailored and specialist services to a varied portfolio of clients. The firm have continued to prosper throughout 2020, even in difficult times and they are now looking to expand their Accountancy and Tax department with an Accounts Semi-Senior.
As this is a Semi-Senior role, my client requires a candidate with a minimum of 2 year's experience working in practice, with an understanding of tax and the ability to produce financial accounts. The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified or studying towards AAT.
Working in a busy and varied role, the Accounts Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Completing accounts for a varied portfolio of clients
- Completing personal tax returns
- VAT returns
Essential Requirements are:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in practice
- Competent in accounts preparation
- Experience with tax returns and VAT would be beneficial
- AAT Qualified or studying towards AAT
What the firm can offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Quarterly incentives
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Regular team outings paid for by the firm
- Flexible benefits
- Full study support
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior to join a leading firm who are making a positive impact to the Manchester market. As the firm continues to expand, there will be plenty of opportunity for career development and progression.
If you meet all of the above requirements and are seeking a role with a competitive remuneration package and role flexibility / autonomy, then please apply now using the link below.