- Ref: HSCX3300
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a leading firm of Chartered Accounts for an Audit Trainee. Located in impressive city centre offices, this highly reputable firm hold an excellent reputation in their field and are currently expanding the business.
Reporting into the Audit Manager, the successful candidate will work in a busy and varied role which will be 90% audit and 10% accounts and tax. Although this is an audit position, there will be little travel involved.
As this is a trainee role, my client is happy to consider high calibre graduates with some practice experience, school leavers with little experience and excellent grades or candidates with some experience in audit who are looking to train into a qualified role. also consider a high calibre accountancy graduate with practice experience.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary plus study support for ACCA and a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including team building, discretionary bonus scheme and pension contribution.
- Assisting Qualified staff members with audit
- Administration and prep work for audits
- The role is 90% audit, however you will also gain experience in accounts preparation and tax administration
- School leavers with excellent grades, graduates with some practice experience or candidates currently working in an audit role looking for a training contract
- Hardworking and motivated attitude
- Confident I.T skills including Microsoft Excel
This is an excellent opportunity on the Manchester market to join a leading firm as they continue to expand. You will benefit from full training, study support and clear opportunities for career progression.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Trainee position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.