- Ref: HSCX55
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you ACCA / ACA Qualified, part qualified or nearly qualified and seeking a new challenge to start a successful 2020? Do you have ambitions to work for a highly successful firm where you can develop your career as the firm continues to expand?
Marshall Moore are currently working closely with a Liverpool based firm of chartered accountants who hold an excellent reputation in the local market. Following a successful 2019, this leading firm have exciting development plans in place and have recruitment opportunities across the business. With ongoing expansion, my client requires experienced practice candidates, either QBE, Part Qualified or Qualified, to join the busy and friendly team in their North Liverpool offices.
In return for your expertise and experience, my client can offer a competitive remuneration package, sociable working environment, free parking and opportunities for career development. Flexible working or part time hours can also be considered.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Reviewing the work of Semi-Seniors and Trainees
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- Experience with audit
- QBE, Part qualified or qualified candidates will be considered
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Xero and IRIS software packages would be beneficial
This is an exciting time to join this market leading firm as they continue to expand their two office sites and build upon their already impressive book of clients. Having recruited for this company for a number of years, we have always received excellent feedback on the working environment and internal opportunities.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.