- Ref: RWX40
- Industry: Maritime & Logistics
- Categories: Supply Chain/Logistics
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you looking for a new opportunity for a well-established logistics company who are looking to grow and strengthen their current team?
Marshall Moore are currently recruiting a Logistics Coordinator for a new client we are working with, based in the North of Wales. The role has been created in order to prepare for Brexit and will involve liaising with customers, processing customs clearances and formulating load plans.
Duties for the Logistics Coordinator include:
- Taking customer orders
- Processing customs clearance
- Forming a load plans
- Processing bookings from the point of collection through to delivery
- Dealing with any operational queries where required
- Some Logistics, Shipping or Freight Forwarding experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Customer focussed
- Team Player
This role is generally office based, however, there will be flexibility to work from home where required. If you are looking for a change in career and this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please apply using the button below.