- Ref: HSCX222
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Team Leader/Supervisory
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available to the Liverpool market for an experienced Accounts candidate to work for one of our biggest and busiest clients, a global top 10 accounting firm! Following a period of extensive growth and with further ambitious plans in place, this highly successful firm are looking for an Accounts Supervisor to join their operation on a permanent basis.
With responsibility for managing the Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of 6 - 8 staff members, performance management and process improvement.
As this is a senior level role in the team, my client requires a candidate with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a finance role, with proven experience in people and performance management.
This is an exciting and fulfilling role with a globally renowned firm that has become available due to ongoing growth and development. In return for your commitment and expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary and full benefits package!
The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable team
- Developing, coaching and leading a team of 6 - 8 staff members
- Conducting monthly and annual performance reviews, completing appraisals and providing feedback
- Review and management of management accounts and VAT return preparation
- Managing and delegating tasks throughout the team
- Process improvement and implementation
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a practice or general finance function
- Performance and people management experience, with the ability to lead and manage a team
- Confident communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to organise and delegate tasks
- Strong I.T skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Supervisor to join a leading, global firm who are making a positive impact to the Liverpool market. As the firm continues to expand both in Liverpool and globally, there will be plenty of opportunity for career development and progression.
If you meet all of the above requirements and are seeking a role with a competitive remuneration package and role flexibility / autonomy, then please apply now using the link below.