Interim Audit & Accounts Manager
- Ref: HSCX1
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Temp
About the Role
Are you an experienced Accountant with a proven background across audit and accounts within a practice environment? Are you looking for a flexible, contract opportunity that can be flexible around you whilst adding value to your experience?
A unique and exciting opportunity has become available with one of Wirral's leading firms of Chartered Accountants for an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager to join their team on a 3 - 6 month basis. With an increased workload and new clients regularly joining the firm, my client requires a candidate with a strong background in accounts and audit who can start immediately.
Alongside a friendly and flexible working environment, my client can offer a competitive salary and the chance to work with a varied portfolio of clients. Candidates looking for flexible working or part time hours will also be considered.
While managing a portfolio of clients, the Audit & Accounts Manager will also be responsible for:
- Leading statutory audits
- Preparation of small and medium sized company accounts, charities, pension schemes and consolidated accounts
- Supervising staff members
- Some travel to clients across the North West
Required Skills / Experience:
- ACA / ACCA qualified or part qualified
- QBE candidates with extensive experience in a similar role with all be considered
- Proven experience working in both audit and accounts
- Ability to prioritise and take ownership of tasks
- Experience in managing assistant level staff members
If you are looking to commit to a reputable and successful firm in a mixed role, then this is the opportunity for you! If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit & Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.