ACA Qualified Accountant
- Ref: HSCX30
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an ACA Qualified Accountant who is looking to take your next career step now that you are qualified? Are you looking for a more autonomous role with a varied client base and excellent career opportunities?
My client is a large independent firm who are held in high esteem in the North West accountancy market. Even with the uncertainty of the past 5 months, they have continued to prosper and are now looking for an ACA Qualified Accountant to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
This will be a busy and varied role that can offer a competitive salary, remuneration package and opportunities for career development.
The ACA Qualified Accountant will work closely with the Partner and will be responsible for:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Training and developing junior members of the team
- Assisting with the development of the business
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- ACA Qualified
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)If you are an ambitious and career driven candidate, then please apply now using the link below.