Data Analytics Associate
- Ref: HSCX3
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Data Analytics Associate to join a global firm on a permanent basis. Based in impressive city centre offices, this market leading firm can offer a competitive salary, unrivalled career opportunities and a full benefits package including 25 days holiday with the option of purchasing an extra 10 days, 10 CSR days, pension scheme and insurances.
As this is a specialist level role, the successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar role, with strong IT skills including Qlikview. You will ideally have some people management experience as you will be expected to perform quality reviews, training sessions and 1-1s.
Responsibilities for the Data Analytics Associate include:
- Work with client software to analyse data and produce digital dashboards
- Liaise with Audit teams during the data extraction process
- Production of Management information
- Supervising and allocating work to a small team
- Perform monthly 1-2-1’s, Appraisals etc
- Liaising with staff across the business
Requirements for the Data Analytics Associate:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Exposure to data analytics tools and Qlikview
- Knowledge of coding is advantageous
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in a finance environment would be advantageous but not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that values its staff members and provides excellent benefits. If you meet the above criteria - apply now!